Translate

Copyright

© Me, Myself and Infernape 2012 -2013

Saturday, 1 September 2012

League Of Legends

Has anyone heard of League Of Legends? Well you should have heard of it because it's awesome :D Here's the link to the website: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/. It's free to play so give it a go ^_^ You have to download it though. And you've to make an account. But after those two things - you're ready to play.


It was a workmate of mine who told me about this game. I didn't bother looking it up before downloading - I just got stuck right in. And boy, was that trouble. It was difficult to start. I had NO idea what I was doing. The tutorial levels are good but it's not until you try a few games on your own that you really get the hang of the game. There are so many different ways to play it too! Because there are loads of characters to choose from. Teemo is my favourite ^_^ Here's a tutorial video for how to play as him...


He's so cute as well XD

He's A Vicious Monster

Teemo is a ranged fighter who specializes in poisons. His poison darts infect the enemy and they take magic damage every second. He can also lay mushroom bomb which are pretty cool! Have a look at the video above if you haven't already. For anyone who has played the game or still plays it now, add me ^_^ My username is elitebibi :D I do like using this little guy but I must try out some other characters too because I'm sure I'll find others that I like.


Last night I spent a few hours playing this game. Yes, it's really addictive! And each game you play can last anywhere between 15 and 50 minutes depending on the number of players and how good you are. I made two friends last night - dragonvm and kadimara - and we played a few games together. We OWNED the place! I had loads of fun ^_^

Hopefully I'll write a bit more about this game because it really is awesome. It does take up a lot of time, but that's what procrastination is for :D

On a side note - I had my very first Pot Noodle today. Why did it take me so long to try one? I'm so weird..

So yes... em... add me on League Of Legends and we can play a few games together. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am XD

No comments:

Post a Comment