Translate

Copyright

© Me, Myself and Infernape 2012 -2013

Saturday, 10 August 2013

The Nuzlocke To End All Nuzlockes

Well howdy! I know what you must be thinking, "Jeez it's been almost a year since this guy told us about his Nuzlocke Challenge in Pokémon FireRed". And you would be correct, it's almost been a full year...

Now the last time I was talk to you about my Nuzlocke Challenge was here. So have a brush up on what's been going on if you can't remember (I know I certainly forgot!).

I have some very awful news! I got a new phone... which means I lost all my Nuzlocke data :'( So that's the end of that. There will be no more posts regarding my FireRed Nuzlocke. This will be the final one. To continue with the bad news, I dont have any new screenshots for you to look at either. To be honest, I didn't get very much more done in that file before I got my new phone. Here's all that happened:

--- Cynder evolved into Charizard and became AWESOME
--- Penny (Gloom) started to annoy me having only grass moves
--- Sonic, my lovely Golbat, took a massive hit from a Koffing and died
--- I caught Tentacool to replace Sonic, and started slowly training it up

And that was it, the uninteresting, bitter end to my challenge...

I feel really bad that it had to end like that because I really liked writing those posts. I do love to go back and read them, plus the photos make it so much more fun!

What will I do next you ask? Well at the moment, I'm working on my Eeveeloution party. I've become so obsessed with egging... my worst fear will be my Espeon because not only do I want an egg move and good IVs, I also want Espeon's hidden ability - Magic Bounce. That's gonna really make the egging difficult. And yes, I do have an Eevee from Dream World :D Took me a while to get it but I did, and it's female ^_^

As you probably know, it's just over 2 months until Pokémon X and Pokémon Y are released. Now while I love the new things like Pokémon and attacks and abilities etc, one thing I'm looking forward to are the new training mechanics (because I'm a geek like that). So far I haven't heard of much except that there's supposed to be a new way to raise your pokémons' EVs outside of battle. It sounds interesting!

And to finish of this post, I've one last thing to say. You'll notice that this is my 99th blog post. Meaning my next one is number 100! Yes, I know... I had 82 posts last year and only 17 this year so far... I feel bad that I haven't written more but maybe when college starts back and I focus, I can set time aside each week to write. As for what I'll write about next time... I'm still working on it. But I hope that you'll all enjoy it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment